Inaugurated in 2009, Parc Micro Sciences is an exceptional place that links private enterprise with the research community. Just minutes from the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, this technology park has access to a skilled labour pool and facilitates stimulating collaboration among researchers. It also offers a fibre optic network and a secure, high-capacity data hosting centre.
Located on the majestic Trois-Rivières sur Saint-Laurent site, where the St. Lawrence and Saint-Maurice Rivers meet, the Parc Micro Sciences is without question one of the most beautiful places in Quebec to establish a business. Bordered by pedestrian and bicycle paths, it’s just a few minutes’ walk or ride from downtown Trois-Rivières.
Be part of a technology showcase that’s making a name for itself in the innovation industries:
Information and communications technologies
Telecommunications and electronics
Join the team. Properties are available!
IDE Trois-Rivières business incubators
The Technocentre, supporting sustainable development
The Technocentre welcomes companies that conduct R&D activities in industrial bioprocessing and environmental technology.
Infrastructures at the Technocentre include:
Eight private laboratories for rent
One common laboratory with equipment
Specialized equipment, including formulation systems and bioreactors ranging from 3.6 litres to 500 litres
Offices for researchers and technology sector companies
Kitchen and lunchroom
Technology incubation services
Novocis, supporting technological advances
The Novocis building welcomes companies conducting R&D activities in the telecommunications, electronics and IT sectors. It also houses the Centre collégial de transfert de technologie en télécommunication (C2T3), which is part of the Cégep de Trois-Rivières, and Alinov, an employment training and integration firm.
With its approximately 15,000 ft2 of incubation space, the Novocis provides a range of services to support innovation, including:
Leasing of space
Technology company incubation – 0 to 3 years of support services
Physical space for tests and prototyping
Space shared by start-up businesses for the use of certain equipment and the storage of development materials
Spaces of varying sizes are available for lease. Also available are an anechoic chamber, offices, classrooms, a lunchroom with adjoining patio, and conference rooms.
R&D collaboration opportunities
The presence of so many research centres in the Trois-Rivières and Mauricie regions opens the door to exciting collaboration opportunities for businesses.
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR) :
- Lignocellulosic Materials Research Centre (CRML)
- Hydrogen Research Institute (IRH)
- Institut de recherché sur les PME (SME research institute) (INRPME)
- Chaire de recherche en gestion de projets aéronautiques (Research chair in the management of aeronautics projects)
- Groupe interdisciplinaire de recherche appliquée en santé (Interdisciplinary applied health research group) (GIRAS)
- Groupe de recherche en biologie végétale (Plant biology research group) (GRBV)
- Research Group in Industrial Electronics (GREI)
College technology transfer centres (CCTT):
- Centre collégial de transfert de technologie en télécommunications (C2T3)
- Québec Metallurgy Centre (CMQ)
- Centre national en électrochimie et en technologies environnementales (National electrochemistry and environmental technology centre) (CNETE)
- Centre d’innovation des produits cellulosiques (Innovation centre for cellulosic products) (Innofibre)
Have a project in mind?
1 877 374-4061
Thank you !
Thank you for your request.
We will be in touch with you shortly.